Monday 28 June 2021

Rainbows end trip

 Rainbows end


I think it was june the third 2021
I thought I’d take my last breath.  Me and my best friend got too meet rainbows end for the second time. It was long time know see. We went on a few rides before going on the serious rides, we went on 7 trips and rides total but I can’t tell you the correct order of rides and trips we went on.

Gold rush:
Gold rush was very bumpy but not as scary as other rides would be.
This ride is country/wild west themed.

Invader:
The Invader is not so scary.
But it could be for lots of people, I can’t really explain how terrifying it is because it’s really not so hard too bare.  You could have a headache if you’re a ordinary person with rides.

I have written this independently
To be continued… maybe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.