Friday 18 June 2021

Free writing

 My favorite things to do at school are probably playing and talking to my best friend and cousins during morning tea time and lunch.


When I’m at home I enjoy watching youtube,anime and sorts, to be honest my favorite shows are probably hunter x hunter and one piece
I haven't finished them yet but they're my favorites so far.

Dogs… dogs are cute, but sometimes, they scare me.
I have a dog at home named gizzy but he doesn’t exactly treat me like family, ‘’Why?’’ You ask, well, I.. don’t.. know. He bites me all the time and I have know clue why, He’s only a puppy so I don’t discipline him.

I once went to rainbows end for one of my cousins birthdays and it was amazing so I guess we could count that as a favorite thing, going to rainbows end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.