Wednesday 14 October 2020

What I did in the Holiday

What I did in the Holiday

 It was a nice sunny day and I was tired so I got up, had breakfast and played on my chromebook then my awesome cousins arrived and I got to go on a ride with them we went to the park and I saw sesilia, she was an old friend I had at pt england school. I saw her at the park with her family and she walked up to me and said hi, we talked for a while until I said do you wanna play tag, she agreed so we played tag on the park and it was great but I had to go because we were all dying how hot it was outside.

Once we got in the car it was burning hot in there so we went to our nans house and stayed there for a while me, shyla and izzy my cousins and me climbed the shed outside and we all just ran off the roof and got hurt then I did it 4 more times and I don't regret any times I ran and jumped off except for the times I tried to land on my feet but I just fell over. My aunty and my papa came outside to drink their coffee in the backyard and saw us on the roof. My aunty told us to be careful up there like the awesome aunty she is until we had to go to her house… sad >:


Once we were there I took my shoes off went inside and played on gta5 on the ps4 and after my turn it was izzys turn then we all took turns on fallguys so I had a turn then izzy after izzy it was shylas turn. We turned on a movie and another movie and another movie until we fell asleep with popcorn everywhere the end


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.