Monday 19 October 2020

Embarrassing Moment

Embarrassing Moment RecountFacepalm - Wikipedia


 One faithful day me and my brothers were heading to school and one of my brothers had the idea to walk to the beach and I was only a year three so I didn’t know anything. When we got there we had a tiny swim but I didn't. I just ate my lunch but suddenly we all heard the teacher so we hid under the stairs. It sounded like she was gone but she wasn’t so we all got caught. My brother had a idea to say our mum let us come here but that was know match for the teacher, she gave him a grin and said are you sure because I don’t think she’d let you come to the beach with your uniform on and that's when it came to me, I was gonna be in detention but luckily I wasn’t and we just got sent home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.