Monday 14 September 2020

Cross county

 


Introduction:
-What, Where, When, Who, Why?

Leaving our classroom .. 
Leaving the classroom was good because I don't like doing school work so I got to relax and enjoy the grass. What we had to do when we left the classroom is line up in 2 lines boy and girl lines and stay 1 meter away from each other but that didn’t work out as planned. We were all talking to each other. Where? We went to go to the field from room 678 and when we did the race we had to run around the whole field by the beach in zig zags. When? Friday 11th of september was cross county. Who? Pretty much the whole school was there. Why? We had to do cross county so we could be fit and healthy.

What happened first:


Walking towards the starting line .. 

I was nervous when I had to stand up and get ready to run because I thought I was gonna be last and that it was gonna be SO tiring and hard and boring so when mr burt said on your marks get set I was very ready AND THEN GOOO!!!

What happened in the middle:


I was running and then all of a sudden teachers were going GO KELLY YOU GOT THIS! and that sometimes motivated me but when they kept saying that word go Kelly… I felt like I shouldn’t run. Because they are constantly YELLING GO KELLY when I was TRYING ENOUGH they don't know if a kid had a condition that know one knew about so next cross country… I will be prepared.

What happened next:

Coming up to the finish line

When I was getting close I was so happy.

Conclusion:

How did you feel after the race?

It felt AWESOME my feet still wanted to run for some reason I felt like I ran a whole MARATHON and i'm still tired from this day onward

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.